“I have found this program to be a refreshing review of what Christian education should be!” [Malaysian, MTh(Ed)]
AGST Alliance is a non-campus theological education venture.
- Most of the administration of our regional venture is internet-based. (As a result, we are increasingly paperless a pleasing development in the light of contemporary environmental concerns and a sound theological response to them.)
- The intensive (5-8 day) on-campus sessions for the MTh program modules rotate around the campuses of member seminaries. The ease of travel to Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand on budget airlines has enhanced the feasibility of this. Moving around campuses like this shares the load and enhances mutually enriching interaction between the AGST Alliance students and the different seminaries.
- As a consortium venture we utilise the library resources of our member seminaries. We also encourage students to draw on the resources of other theological institutions, universities and public libraries. (Interesting doors sometimes open when our students show their AGST Alliance student card.)
- Increasingly, research resources are accessible on-line. We are exploring subscriptions to suitable databases, which our students will be able to access through our developing virtual campus.
- We are developing our virtual learning management environment, for greater interaction between students and lecturers, and among students.
New student intakes
EdD(Child & Family Development)
DMin in Leadership
New student intake